- Anthony Palmer - Registered General Nurse
- Julie Bowmaker - MSc in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Barbara Carr - Registered General Nurse
- Sarah Fleming - Registered Midwife BA (Hons)
- Sue Judge - MSc Nursing / BSc District Nursing / Nurse Prescriber
- Nicola Leah - BSc (Hons) Cancer Care
- Kelly Parker - Registered Midwife
- Amanda Pocknell - RGN BSc (Hons) ENB 998 ENB 176
- Lorna Redgewell - BSc (Hons) Nurse Practitioner including Independent Nurse Prescribing
- Mark Sephton - Nurse Practitioner
- Rebecca Silvester - BSc (Hons) Critical Care Nursing
- Tracy Taylor - BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies PGCE (FE)
- Lesley Wharton - Registered General Nurse
- Join Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact Us
Terms & Conditions
Our Experts are able to prepare a variety of reports to suit your Client's needs, including a brief summary screening report (2-3 pages) to a more detailed CPR court ready report.
Prior to preparing such a report, an estimate of fees can be provided which is dependent on the complexity of the case/amount of records/timescale. Any further work is chargeable at an hourly rate.
Our Experts are usually able to prepare short summary screening reports within a 3-4 week timescale, although this is occasionally dependent on workload. As regards, full CPR compliant reports, these may take a little longer, usually in the region of 6-12 weeks. Please contact us for our current waiting times for full CPR compliant reports.
We pride ourselves in ensuring we keep in regular contact with our Clients regarding any instructions, ensuring that reports are delivered within the agreed timescales.
Please contact Jacqueline Palmer Office Manager on 01442 828820 for more details.
- Anthony Palmer & Associates provide expert witness services based at 23 Beaconsfield Road, Tring, Herts HP23 4DP. This privacy notice provides information about the personal information we process about you as a data controller, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- 2Our ICO registration number is Z284338X
- Please contact Anthony Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests about the personal information we process
- We are committed to protecting your rights to privacy. They include:
- Right to be informed about what we do with your personal data;
- Right to have a copy of all the personal information we process about you;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data we process, and to add to the information we hold about you if it is incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten and your personal data destroyed;
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing we carry out based on our legitimate interest;
- We process the personal data of individuals who are obtaining legal advice or are engaged in a legal dispute, and also the personal data of witnesses and others with links to the issues in the case.
- The personal data may include:
- Names, contact details and dates of birth;
- Financial information and bank details;
- Health information;
- Information about race, ethnic origin and sex;
- The personal data are generally provided by the person instructing us in relation to the legal issues, who is usually a solicitor.
- We process the data because it is in our legitimate interests as an expert witness to do so. We need to see and analyse documents containing this information in order to provide our expert advice.
- In relation to any special category personal data, such as health records or information concerning, race, ethnic origin, or sex is, we rely on the legal claims basis for processing this data, in addition to our legitimate interest.
- In many cases, an individual has consented to the transfer of their personal data to us. Where an individual has consented, he or she may easily withdraw it by notifying Anthony Palmer.
Other personal data
- We also process personal data pursuant to our legitimate interests in running our business such as:
- Invoices and receipts;
- Accounts, VAT and tax returns;
- Insurance policies and related documents;
- As an employer, we process personal data further to contracts of employment with our employees. The information includes:
- Names, addresses and contact details;
- Pay and bank details, pay slips;
- Curricula vitae, contracts of employment, references and appraisals;
- Finally, we run a client relationship management system. Any personal data on the system is held in accordance with the consent of the data subject which can be withdrawn at any time by contacting Anthony Palmer above.
- Personal data in legal cases is retained, where necessary, for six years in compliance with our professional indemnity obligations. Where this is not necessary, it is destroyed on the conclusion of the case.
- Administrative data is retained for up to six years as necessary, in the unlikely event there are queries from HMRC and the VAT commissioner. Where it is not necessary to retain the data for six years, it is destroyed as soon as possible.
- Personal data relating to employees who have left our employment is also retained for up to six years as necessary. This is the time limit for bringing a breach of contract claim. In some case we destroy it as soon as the employee leaves.
Whom do we share personal data with?
- We share personal data internally strictly on a need to know basis.
- Special category data and personnel files held electronically are encrypted with restricted access. Hard copy special category and other personal data is stored securely with restricted access.
- We do not share personal data with anyone external to the organisation, other than with:
- Those who have instructed us as an expert witness
- Outsourced service providers such as Associates, photocopying companies and digital dictation services, pursuant to GDPR compliant written contracts
- HMRC and the VAT Commissioner as they require
- With others pursuant to a court order
Information Commissioner's Office
- If you have any concerns about the way your personal information has been processed, please contact Anthony Palmer above. Alternatively, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office on 0303 123 1113.